I have traveled through Italy many, many times and I have always loved it. This country is so different than where I come from and people have a lot more spirit in them. Whether you travel to the capital, Rome, or to the northern part (Milano, Modena and Turin), it is always a pleasure to watch the beauty of the country. Venice is one of my favorite places, but I also love Pisa and Verona.
I have seen Italy from North to South and from East to West. I tasted the Italian cuisine with all the papillas in my mouth and I simply can't get enough of it. Why would I? Whether it is pizza, tortellini or some great seafood cooked at the southern islands, it always satisfies my appetite.
Rome is one the locations I just have to visit every time I travel to Italy. This city has so much to offer and of course you can't but notice the ancient history on every corner of the street. And when you run into the Coliseum, you just feel like the gladiators in ancient times (although I am happy I do not run into the lions like they did sometimes).
Venice is one of my favorite locations. I mean, it is simply stunning when you travel through the city by gondola. The buildings are old but beautiful and when you need a short break, Venice is the place to visit with your loved ones.
The tower of Pisa is classic. When you stand in front of it, you wonder why it is not falling over. You should definitely climb its stairs when you visit and watch Pisa from the roof top. The view is stunning. Every single year, the city is packed with tourists who can't resist entering the structure and climb its strange chairs. I can guarantee you, when you reach the top, you will be out of breath.
Of course, Italy is also famous for its many, many great artists. Italian music is diverse, with artists like Pavarotti, Eros Ramazotti and Andrea Bocelli, Italy has produced some top artists through the years. Listening to Italian music never bores me and when in Italy, try to visit a concert once and a while. You will not be disappointed.
I have seen Italy from North to South and from East to West. I tasted the Italian cuisine with all the papillas in my mouth and I simply can't get enough of it. Why would I? Whether it is pizza, tortellini or some great seafood cooked at the southern islands, it always satisfies my appetite.
Rome is one the locations I just have to visit every time I travel to Italy. This city has so much to offer and of course you can't but notice the ancient history on every corner of the street. And when you run into the Coliseum, you just feel like the gladiators in ancient times (although I am happy I do not run into the lions like they did sometimes).
Venice is one of my favorite locations. I mean, it is simply stunning when you travel through the city by gondola. The buildings are old but beautiful and when you need a short break, Venice is the place to visit with your loved ones.
The tower of Pisa is classic. When you stand in front of it, you wonder why it is not falling over. You should definitely climb its stairs when you visit and watch Pisa from the roof top. The view is stunning. Every single year, the city is packed with tourists who can't resist entering the structure and climb its strange chairs. I can guarantee you, when you reach the top, you will be out of breath.
Of course, Italy is also famous for its many, many great artists. Italian music is diverse, with artists like Pavarotti, Eros Ramazotti and Andrea Bocelli, Italy has produced some top artists through the years. Listening to Italian music never bores me and when in Italy, try to visit a concert once and a while. You will not be disappointed.
No comments:
Post a Comment